Are You at Risk of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning?

IMG954913

  • Have an older home?
  • Is your furnace over 20 years old?
  • Do you have a carbon monoxide detector?

Don’t be like one of our recent clients!!

After installing a carbon monoxide detector, it went off immediately that night. The gas company came and read 4 times the allowable limit in the house. That is a significant risk to life. All due to a hole in the furnace heat exchanger. This deadly situation was avoided when we replaced their 25 year old furnace, saving the family from a high probability of carbon monoxide poisoning or even death.

Don’t risk your family’s life.

Call Alexander Heating and Air Conditioning today for a furnace check up. We will inspect your heat exchanger and make sure it is safe for you and your family.

Read More…

 

Advertisements